You can support and assist PKIK in one or more of the following ways:
1. Help us to build our own building. Donate and/or sponsor generously.
2. Contribute to PKIK in cash or in kind.
3. Be a volunteer to guide our students/trainees in art and handicraft e.g. weaving, sewing, batik or fabric painting, drawing & painting, sports training, swimming, dancing, nursery at Joy Home, Semenyih.
4. To recruit caring and committed residential staff for our Independent Training Group Home (Joy Home in Semenyih).
- Post or deliver your cheque to No. 17 Jalan Seksyen 2/14, Taman Kajang Utama, 43000 Kajang, Selangor
- Online Bank-in to Public Bank, Kajang Branch Account No. : 309 822 3030.
(Please scan or fax bank-in slip with donor’s full name and address for issuance of tax-exempt receipt.)
OUR IMMEDIATE PLAN
A Place of Our Own – Our wish is to have our own building so that all our services can be under one roof. We are a step nearer to our vision as with the purchase of a piece of land in Kajang. We have a mammoth challenge to actively raise funds for the construction of our building complex on the land. Depending on availability of fund, the building complex will be built in stages.